Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
The feeblest bunch in all of Gensokyo are now our heroes?!
Hoppin’ and flappin’ Touhou spin-off RPG stretched out by the trio of Sunny Milk, Luna Child, and Star Sapphire!
In the fantastical land of Gensokyo there is a school for the fairies.
One year ago, Cirno, hoping to avoid being held back for the 9th year in a row, launched an all-out attack on the fairies as they tried to enjoy a relaxing spring break…
Now Star Sapphire, the only one who ended up bearing the brunt of the attack, is devising a plan to get back at her!
But unfortunately, these fairies aren’t exactly masters of fixing up plans…
This story follows the fairy trio on their haphazard, slapstick quest for revenge!
About the Game
The characters hop their way through isometric fields and flap their way through battle. But this isn’t the cozy little RPG you think it is!
Tons of Content
- The fairies are dumb in-battle, leaving you in charge of the carefully crafted “Tactics System” to plan their way to victory!
- Features over 35 characters!
- Over 50 hours of expected play time!
- Over 500 achievements to unlock! This is no teeny little game, it’s jam-packed with content! It’s an RPG that will keep you hooked and looking for more!
The tactics system puts you in control, taking charge of the doltish fairies and whipping up intricate tactics to see them swiftly and joyfully through battle!
If (in which circumstances) → to WHO → do WHAT. Build your tactics with these components ahead of time and the characters will automatically follow your plan. (Ex. If HP<50% → target ally with lowest HP → heal.)
Your foes also act according to their own tactics. Use Star Sapphire’s ability to sneak a peek at these tactics and work out counter-tactics to hit them where it hurts! (This is a bit too complicated for the little fairies, so all the tactics planning is in your hands!)
Watch the announcement trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.