Publisher IzanagiGames and developer G.rev have revealed the main visual for “false charges escape adventure and bullet hell shoot ’em up” game Yurukill: The Calumniation Games.
The main visual (pictured above) is illustrated by character designer Hiro Kiyohara, who previously did character design for Valkyria Revolution.
Yurukill: The Calumniation Games is due out for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC via Steam in spring 2022. IzanagiGames will announce more information at Tokyo Game Show 2021 Online on September 30.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.